Monday, January 7, 2013

Chocolate Peanutbutter Passion Cake




     Do you love chocolate or peanut butter, possibly both? What about Oreo cookies or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?  Now imagine what a cake could be with all those things included. Can you even begin to imagine it? If not then I will happily show you the possibilities. Now I am not the biggest chocolate eater myself but I do know how to appreciate it. 
     This cake is an amazingly rich moist peace of heaven. It is made from scratch with coffee in place of water to enhance the flavor of the chocolate. The frosting is a cream cheese and peanut butter mousse frosting that combined with the cakes is phenomenal. Around the side and on top of the cake is crushed Oreo cookies. The top is also ringed with crushed Reese's cups. It can be done with them both the way I did or you can just use one of them. If its a bit too much then you can just plain frost it. Either way the cake is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment